Thursday, June 19, 2008

Arthritic Horses


I had a great report yesterday on StemEquine.

Nancy Berg wrote to me from the Morgan list when she saw my post about Clifford. She wrote: My Morgan mare hurt herself a year ago. She kicked out at the 1-1/2 inch pipe gate and nicked her hind leg on the bottom of the pipe and nicked her suspensory branch a teeny bit. This laid her up for almost the entire year. She seems fine now but I wonder if this product could help her as she get older. I give her HA (conquer gel) every morning and she gets glucosimine in her supplement bucket.

Yesterday she wrote:
I just wanted to let you know that I can see improvement in my mare and it hasn't even been 2 weeks since I started giving her the StemEquine. Where she had her injury it has always been a bit soft (she was proclaimed sound by my vet however). The injury site has gotten firm like her other leg and she seems to have more freedom of movement. This product is amazing.

I was so excited! I'm still waiting to hear my Dad's input. He's holding off on using the StemEnhance. Dad has a a pacemaker and wants to get an okay from his doctor first.

However, my boyfriend has experienced a vast improvement in his knees. He's been taking StemEnhance for about four weeks. He's a big guy, 6'4" and over 200 lbs. He had knee surgery in February and was still experiencing a lot of stiffness and discomfort. Now he is moving much more freely and he is running better than I've ever seen him.

You can order StemEquine and StemEnhance at www.cliffystemcells.com

2 comments:

Gecko said...

It's great to hear you've found something that is making improvements! Do keep us up to date with what happens with your dad if he uses it.

Rising Rainbow said...

This sounds like interesting stuff.