Monday, April 12, 2010

Drummond Island Wildlife Print


I did this pen and ink drawing several years ago and it's the first time I ever had people standing in line to buy something from me. Although I prefer this in the original black and white version, everyone seemed to want theirs hand-colored, so I sat there coloring away while they waited patiently.

I have left out a few significant residents on the Island; including some that are special to me like the broad-winged hawk and kingfisher, and timber wolf. But there are always opportunities for future versions.

This is on eBay.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

HI Nancy, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!