Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Splash!


Clifford is enjoying another summer up on Drummond Island. Here is his "oops" moment where he rolled too close to the water's edge when enjoying a sand bath. Cliffy is on tour this summer visiting libraries. He goes right in the library and is a big hit with the kids. He's promoting our summer reading program, "Horse Tales From Around the World". We are teaching a little bit about the history of the horse and kicking some ideas around about how to make the world a better place. You can see Clifford's tour schedule on my website.

6 comments:

SunnySD said...

Too funny, poor Clifford! And very cool to hear about the library tour. As a librarian, libraries - obviously - are dear to my heart.

Even more fun for me was hearing from my mom that you and Clifford made an appearance at the local public library where she lives. I've sent her links to your blog several times, and although circumstances prevented her from attending, she clipped and mailed me the newspaper story describing your visit. What a treat she missed!

Pat Miran said...

Cliffy looks like he enjoyed the nursing home, your mom and the beach. What a wonderful thing to have a horse visit in a nursing home.

Val Heart said...

Wow! Cliffy looks like he's certainly having a good time! I'll be back for more Cliffy adventures.

chloe said...

haha!! :) love horses is that urs
its so cute

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Reminds me of one of my horses.

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the kind comments! Clifford certainly enjoys visiting libraries and soaking up all the attention therein. He is always so gentle and intuitive and seems to understand his role. What a wonderful opportunity to touch hundreds of lives, and hopefully there will be potential for many more.