Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wo, Wo, Wo, it's Magic!

Since the console of my car had no change dispenser I thought a handy thing to do would be to keep change in the ashtray.  Since I am not a smoker, this seemed like a logical solution.  Well, unfortunately my car has a ciggy lighter (charger) inside the ash tray.  Explain that one!  Anyway, inevitably, a dime skipped down inside the charger.  It wedged in there so perfectly that I had to take tweezers to get it out.  I didn't realize it at the time, but the dime shorted out my charger -- rendering it non-usable unless I replace the fuse.

Do you know how inconvenient it is to drive around without a car charger?

Presto!  For Christmas, a company called Powerocks sent me this fantastic portable charger called the Magicstick.  I had never used a portable charger before but now I wouldn't know what I would do without this thing.  It fits anywhere and when I don't use it, it holds a charge for days.  It comes with its own cool little reversible cord that works for charging the Magicstick, and then charging my phone.

I want to send special thanks to the folks at Powerocks for this great little gadget!

No comments: