Monday, February 2, 2009

Today's Walk



I think the StemEquine is helping Trudy. She has been running in from the field to be fed, and on our walks she shows no sign of lameness. I can't wait to see how the next x rays come out.

Clifford was in rare form today. One of the first things he did was grab Trudy's lead rope and try to take it out of my hand. He really loves running and playing in the snow. Today he ran up the hill to the neighbor's. I wish that my battery hadn't been ready to go kaput on the camera, because I could have gotten a lot of cute videos of him running, bucking and jumping around.

We walked out to the road and he went up to the neighbor's field to say hello to the three horses that live there. I thought, "Uh oh, that's it. I am going to have to take Trudy home and then come back and fetch him. He's never going to leave those guys."

I let him visit for a bit, then to my surprise, when I called his name, he turned around and came trotting back. What a good boy! He got a treat for that. We went home and they were happy to be settled for the night.

No comments: