Friday, April 17, 2009

Morning Hay



The pastures are greening up, and the slanted golden light is so beautiful this morning that I pause from the chore of filling water buckets. I'm thinking the two horses having breakfast would be a nice watercolor. I decide to go back to the house to get my camera.



When I come back, the light has already changed. I take the pictures anyway thinking I might be able to bring some of it back in translation.



I'm trying to get a shot with both their heads down.



This is tricky with Mr. Nosy.



Now TRUDY'S looking!



Finally, both heads are down!



Uh oh -- He can't stand it any longer!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Awwww......they're so beautiful, Nancy. Don't you just love the early morning hours....so clean..so peaceful. My favorite time of day.

P.S. O.K, that's all well and good, but, excuse me, we're all waiting for some Stewie news :)