Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today's Best


So I am sitting here loading some art work for note cards on Zazzle, while I work on a new watercolor. (I've learned that, with dialup, multitasking is the only way to go.) Suddenly, an email from Zazzle pops in:

Congratulations!

Your product, Newfoundland "Patience", has been selected as one of Today's Best on Zazzle!

This means it will appear on the Zazzle homepage for the rest of today and it will also be added to the Todays Best Awards Showcase. Keep up the great work!

Bask. Glow. The honor is yours to enjoy.

-Zazzle


This is pretty cool! "Patience" is a watercolor I did several years ago, starring Dad's beloved Newfie, Lewis. I hadn't been spending too much time loading stuff on Zazzle for the simple fact that it takes too long. Finally today I started investing the time. They sure figured out how to reward me!

4 comments:

Victoria Cummings said...

Congratulations, Nancy! He's so sweet and you've done a wonderful job of capturing that "I'm just waiting and waiting" look in his eyes. I wish I had patience like that!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Congratulations from me too Nancy. Love the picture of Lewis, he is absolutely adorable.

Eirene said...

What a great expression :)

Unknown said...

Thank you -- he was a wonderful dog.